These patties are great dipped in ketchup, mustard, or hot sauce. They are also great as a sandwich
Easy Tuna Patties
makes 4 servings
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 3 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Beat eggs and lemon juice in a bowl; stir in Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs to make a paste. Fold in tuna and onions until well-mixed. Season with black pepper. Shape tuna mixture into eight 1-inch-thick patties.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat; fry patties until golden brown, about 5 minutes per side.
source recipe: https://www.piarecipes.com